WHERE THE JOURNEY IS THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION
A stately castle appears across the water and suddenly your day-to-day concerns and responsibilities seem very far away. Now, you’re in another world—a world where the scenery of charming hillside villages and Old world cities changes day after day; where you’ll unpack once, sleep on the finest sheets and bedding, dine on a parade of culinary delights and comfort foods, and find your every need unabashedly pampered River cruising is without a doubt the most relaxing and stylish way to travel. And on a Uniworld boutique river cruise, we won’t just take you from here to there—we’ll take you away.
Each Uniworld ship is uniquely built for your maximum comfort with plenty of public spaces for socializing and connecting with your fellow travelers, your staff, and your surroundings. And because Uniworld has an average capacity of just 130 guests, you can move freely through your ship, unencumbered by crowds, if you want to find a handsome nook or alcove for some quiet reading or river-gazing with the highest staff-to-guest ratio in the river cruise industry, the attention and personal touch provided on a Uniworld ship is unmatched. From the moment you step onboard your luxury ship and your luggage is whisked to your stateroom, you can feel confident knowing that you’ll always be treated to gracious andattentive hospitality.
Sail along the peaceful waterways that are your pathway for the journey of a lifetime your river cruise offers easygoing comfort and convenient access to the sights of Europe and Russia—from charming squares to magnificent cathedrals, to bustling marketplaces. Dock in the heart of great capitals and fairytale villages that are unreachable by ocean ships.
There’s no waiting in long lines to get on or off the ship; no need to tender into ports when you travel with Uniworld, the pioneer in luxury river cruising, you can be assured your experience is everything it should be and more we look forward to welcoming you aboard.
The Uniworld Advantage: ALL-INCLUSIVE River Cruising in Europe
We are committed to giving our valued guests the ultimate, stress-free, luxury cruise experience in Europe by providing a “True All-Inclusive” journey for you. So relax, unwind, and leave the rest to us.
Uniworld's All-Inclusive Offerings
Award-Winning Ships: 11 of Uniworld’s ships were named to Condé Nast Traveler’s 2013 Top 40 River Cruise Ships, and three ships in particular—S.S. Antoinette, River Beatrice, and River Queen—were ranked in the top spots.
Fully-Hosted Shore Excursions: with Choice Is Yours, Go Active, Gentle Walking, Do as the Locals Do, and Village Day programs to choose from—all guided by the most dedicated and passionate Cruise Managers and skilled local experts—your onshore experience will be rewarding and tailor-made for you. And with portable audio headset systems on all shore excursions, you can always enjoy clear commentary from your guides.
Unlimited Beverages Onboard: Savor distinctive wines; craft and regional beers; spirits; cocktails; soft drinks; juices; cappuccinos, lattes, espresso, and French press coffee; a collection of fine teas; and mineral water, anytime, anywhere.
All Meals Onboard: Delight in the wonderful flavors of impeccably prepared meals by our culinary team using the freshest ingredients from farmers’ markets and other local sources.
Entertainment & Cultural Enrichment: Cultural and art historians share their knowledge of the region with our onboard Signature Lectures, while local artists and musicians provide captivating entertainment. Through this unique combination of enrichment and entertainment, you’ll gain a greater understanding of—and appreciation for—each place you visit.
Onboard Amenities & Added Conveniences: Enjoy a bevy of complimentary amenities, including Internet and wi-Fi access onboard, in-stateroom infotainment center, well-equipped fitness cUenter, and complimentary bicycles and Nordic walking sticks.
All Scheduled Airport Transfers: Be greeted by a welcoming smile and then be bid a warm good bye at the airport, as all scheduled transfers on arrival and departure days are included.
Gratuities Always Included: Your luxurious river cruise is designed to be hassle-free and truly all-inclusive, which is why all gratuities for onboard and onshore services are always included.
Note: Beverage and gratuity policies, along with ship amenities, vary in Russia Please see your Celebrations
International Travel agent for more information.
Your Uniworld Stateroom: A Stunning Sanctuary
Your Uniworld stateroom is a chic yet cozy cocoon—ideally designed for daytime catnaps and a full night’s rest alike. Your bed is handcrafted by Savoir® of England—bed makers to the world’s finest hotels, including London’s legendary Savoy Hotel. They are dressed in divine linens of the highest quality and topped with a fluffy duvet—and you always have your choice of pillow options to ensure the most restful sleep. Your bathroom is adorned in gleaming floor- to-ceiling marble. We’ve even added special touches, such as backlit magnifying mirrors Daily housekeeping keeps things tidy, and evening turndown service always features a scrumptious surprise. And at sunset, your French balcony provides the perfect vantage point from which to watch the tranquil waters transform into molten gold.
Uniworld Dining: Variety is the Spice of Life
We recognize that everyone has their own idea of what makes a great meal. No matter what your tastes may be, when you dine with Uniworld, you can count on the finest quality foods, prepared with the greatest care, tradition, and attention. Our menus are designed to offer a variety of choices. They change every day and reflect the appropriate season and region of your itinerary.
- Local & Regional Specialties with a Traditional Flare: we feature authentic cuisine cooked to order in Italy, indulge in Prosciutto di Parma pizza and Osso Buco Milanese, and in Germany, enjoy Wienerschnitzel and Knödel.
- Signature Dishes: Wholesome comfort food is designed to soothe your soul and warm your heart. Mrs. Beatrice Tollman, Founder and President of Red Carnation Hotels, regularly shares her culinary passion with our Global master Chef, Bernhard Zorn. Be treated to Bea’s Chicken Soup, Shrimp Stroganoff, Sesame Fried Chicken, and the most delicious cheesecake, all of which are certain to make you feel good inside.
- Traveling Lite: For those guests who would like a meal that is rich in flavor but not rich in calories, we have designed a Traveling Lite menu we also offer a host of vegetarian options.
Variety of Dining Venues & Experiences
Whether you are an early riser or prefer to sleep in late, enjoy a big lunch or something light to eat, we have arranged a variety of dining venues, including:
- Early Riser Breakfast
- Light-lunch dining in the main lounge, Sky Lounge, or on the Sun Deck, weather permitting
- Afternoon tea in the main lounge
- Al fresco dining in the Sky Lounge or on the Sun Deck, weather permitting
- “All-Day” Bistro menu
Memorable Dining Experiences
You’ll also be treated to a host of memorable experiences, including:
- Captain’s Welcome & Farewell Receptions
- Welcome & Farewell Gala Dinners
- Epicurean Adventurer Program™: From a special onboard beer-pairing dinner—featuring German craft beers and overseen by a beer sommelier—to captivating culinary demonstrations and tastings onboard and onshore, guests will have the opportunity to delve deeper into the local culinary traditions and flavors of the region on most Europe itineraries.
A 360-Degree Perspective of the Places You Visit
Uniworld takes you to the best places at the best times with 27 unique Europe itineraries designed to delve deeply into the art, architecture, music, history, and cuisine of each locale—both onboard and onshore. The pieces fit together like an exquisite puzzle, creating an unforgettable and immersive journey for our guests.
Highlights of our onshore and onboard experiences and ways to travel include:
- Fully guided Choice Is Yours, Go Active, Gentle Walking, Do as the Locals Do, and Village Day programs that provide you with the freedom to explore how you wish
- Exclusive excursions available only to Uniworld guests
- Epicurean Adventurer Program™ on most Europe itineraries that is designed to take you into the wonderful world of food, wine, and beer, and expand your knowledge with authentic culinary experiences
- Onboard entertainment and cultural enrichment programs, including our “Signature Lectures,” which offer you the opportunity to truly engage in enlightening ways and give you a deeper appreciation for the places you visit whether traveling on your own, with a group, or with the special young ones in your life, we provide you with options, including waived single supplements on a number of itineraries and dates; special group travel programs; and multigenerational family travel.