Wherever You Want to Go, Princess Takes You There
The most exciting itineraries, the best destinations, modern ships and friendly service. Let Princess show you the world. Whatever part of the world you'd like to visit, from European castles to Alaskan glaciers to Asian temples, Princess Cruises can take you there.
Awe-Inspiring Alaska: No one shows you Alaska like Princess, the leader in the region. Our land and sea vacations combine a cruise with Princess rail and exclusive wilderness lodges.
Exciting Europe: Princess has won multiple awards for its Europe itineraries--over 40 options on small and large ships. You'll see why when you sail with us to the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, or the British Isles.
The Shores of America: There's so much to see without traveling far--sail to the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexico, Canada & New England, Hawaii or the Pacific Coast.
World Cruises: If you'd like to see all the world's greatest destinations in a single itinerary, choose a World Cruise--over 100 days on one of two global sailings with Princess.
Discover the World of Princess Cruises
You have arrived--the day you set sail on a relaxing voyage with Princess. The planning is done, you've come aboard, and there's nothing left but to unpack, settle in and enjoy every moment of a vacation you've been dreaming of for months.
What Does It Feel Like to Cruise with Princess?
- A warm, welcoming crew makes you feel at ease.
- A comfortably elegant ambiance, yet relaxed and spacious enough that you'll never feel crowded.
- The spectacular atrium, the heart of the ship, with boutiques, lounges, an art gallery and more.
- The Italian-inspired Piazza with live music and street entertainers; this spot is ideal for relaxing with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.
- Cozy lounges including the nautical-themed Wheelhouse Bar and stylish Vines Wine Bar.
Feeling Right at Home
- An attentive stateroom steward welcomes you, makes up your room, and handles any special requests.
- Affordable balcony staterooms offer a front-row seat for each memorable view.
- Fine amenities range from plush linens and flat screen TVs to a refrigerator and a desk.
- Mini-Suites & Suites have a separate seating areas and a sofa bed, larger balconies and extras like welcome champagne and upgraded bathroom amenities.
The Relaxing Retreat You've Been Dreaming Of
- The Sanctuary, a tranquil on-deck haven for adults featuring deluxe lounge chairs and plush towels.
- Fresh Water Pools & Hot Tubs, including designated pools for adults.
- The Lotus Spa, offering revitalizing massages and other treatments.
- Zumba classes on board with certified trainers--something only Princess offers, plus other fitness classes including yoga, spinning and more.
- Enriching ScholarShip@Sea -- Classes and activities ranging from cooking and scrapbooking to wine tasting, ship navigation and art history.
- A variety of classic cruising activities, including bridge, bingo, trivia and talent shows.
Putting the Emphasis on Fresh
Princess Cruises looks forward to presenting a wide selection of caringly prepared, delicious fare on your voyage. Every sauce is made from scratch; breads and pastries are baked fresh throughout the day. And our chefs often source products locally to create dishes influenced by the region you are visiting.
Trained in the finest schools and restaurants in Europe, Master Chef Alfredo Marzi brings a dedication to fresh ingredients and creative preparations that is evident from our trademark Princess pastas and legendary desserts to our lighter Lotus Spa selections.
Tantalizing Options to Satisfy You
Whether you feel like a multi-course meal in a formal dining room or hand-tossed Naples-style pizza by the pool, Princess obliges your every mood. From elegant specialty restaurants to themed buffets on deck, the variety of venues and dining options is certain to satisfy no matter the time of day.
- The International Cafe, offering grilled pannini, gourmet salads, tempting desserts and more 24 hours a day.
- Fresh hot and cold buffet, perfect for a hearty meal or a quick snack in a casual atmosphere.
- Hand-tossed crispy thin Naples-style pizza or grilled hot dogs and hamburgers, available on deck.
- Complimentary soft-serve ice cream served on deck throughout the day.
- 24-Hour Room Service, including a variety of delicious choices, from breakfast to a late-night dessert.
Dinner Should Always Feel This Special
- Familiar favorites and regional specialties--all made from scratch by our expert chefs.
- Flexible Anytime DiningTM -- Dine when you want and with whom, from a table for two to a lively meal with new friends; your choice every evening.
- Classic Traditional Dining -- Dine at the same table and time each evening, with the same attentive wait staff throughout your cruise.
- Specialty Restaurants including Tuscan-inspired Sabatini's,TM featuring classic and innovative Italian cuisine, and elegant steakhouses including Crown Grill,TM Bayou Cafe and Steakhouse and Sterling Steakhouse.TM
*Dining options, locations and venues may vary by ship, and actual meal times and charges are subject to change.
The Night's Just Begun on Your Princess Ship
- Lavish original musical productions in the Princess Theater, with stellar singers and dancers.
- Movies Under the Stars, a Princess original, featuring films, concerts and more -- don't forget the complimentary popcorn!
- Lively bars and lounges featuring pianists, comedians, dance bands and other live entertainment nightly.
- The Casino, featuring games of chance from slot machines to blackjack and roulette.
- Participate in festive events such as theme nights, Princess Pop Star karaoke contests and game shows.
The Princess Fleet
With a large and diverse fleet of the most modern ships afloat, Princess ensures you can see the regions you most want to see, in exactly the way you want to see them. Whether you sail on a large ship or a small vessel, you'll enjoy signature Princess service and a wide variety of activities, entertainment and dining. And of course, there's a high percentage of affordable balconies on each ship to give you a more personal view of the destinations you visit.