Introducing the River Cruise Experience
River cruises offer travelers a way to experience different areas of Europe, Asia, South America, and Africa. Unlike their oceanliner counterparts, river cruise ships can access waterways and ports unreachable by larger ships. This gives passengers the opportunity to visit a wider variety of destinations, including more exotic locales. In addition, a river cruise may be enjoyed asa vacation by itself, or it may be incorporated as part of a regional tour.
- Most land-based sightseeing tours are included in your cruise fare.
- Ships accommodate an average of 100-250 guests on each sailing, ensuring a more intimate shipboard atmosphere.
- Ships most often anchor themselves along the river banks in the center of town. Step off the ship and begin exploring!
- Ships offer mostly river view or balcony staterooms, offering beautiful views of your surroundings.
- Dining options and styles vary, highlighting the local cuisine alongside traditional favorites.
- Beer, wine, and soft drinks are most often included with lunch and/or dinner on river cruises.
- Europe's Rhine, Main, Moselle & Danube Rivers
- Russia's Volga River
- Asia's Yangtze & Mekong Rivers
- The Mighty Amazon
- Egypt's Nile River
Contact us for more information on river cruises in your destination of choice!